- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Extremely limited mintage of 200 coins.
- Includes COA #10, and a display box.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Obverse: Depiction of Queen Elizabeth II with the date and face value set against a patterned background.
- Reverse: Features a rhino against a patterned background with an intricately detailed relief. Also included is the Gold weight and purity.
Handle your new Gold Indian Wildlife coin with care by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Add the newest release in the Indian Wildlife series to your collection today with the APMEXclusive® 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold Rhino COA #10!
Treasures of India Wildlife Series
“CASH” coins were currency units used during the time of British rule in India. While the origin of the word "CASH" is somewhat up for debate, one thought is that it was derived from the Sanskrit word "karsa" and equals a weight of Gold equal to 1/400 of a "tola."
The Treasures of India Wildlife Series is an APMEXclusive® collection created to explore the significance of creatures found throughout India by portraying the animals in 1 ounce of .9999 fine Gold along with 1 oz and 5 oz of .999 fine Silver. This release features the Rhino, specifically the one-horned Indian Rhinoceros, an endangered and protected species. Their population drastically decreased due to excessive hunting for their horns in the 1800 and 1900s. Rhinos are a symbol of strength, resilience, and tranquility.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.