- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX offers the largest selection of holiday-themed products in the industry, which make the perfect gift for a loved one or someone special in your family. To see our full assortment of holiday-themed products, check out The Holiday Shop for more seasonal offerings that can only be found here.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coin is sealed in tamper-evident packaging (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"). The red insert card reads "Happy Holidays" on a beautiful red plaid background.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” “1 OZ. FINE SILVER” and “ONE DOLLAR.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Present your holiday gift with an attractive display box added to your order.
These Silver Eagles are ideal for giving to friends, family members or loved ones, as they truly are a gift that lasts a lifetime. Add this 1 oz Silver Eagle to your cart today!
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. APMEX is one of very few companies authorized to purchase all four Precious Metals from the U.S. Mint, and the only retailer among this exclusive group, allowing us to offer American Eagle products directly to our customers.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.