- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- Housed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Graded Choice Fine-15 by PMG.
- A nicely circulated note from Series 1934.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2211-K.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are a great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.