|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Actual Silver weight of 0.3438 oz. at 0.9170 fine.
- Struck during the reign of King George V.
- This coin had an a mintage of 97,900,000 coins.
- NGC has certified this coin in MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Crowned bust of George V facing left.
- Reverse: Denomination and date within a decorative wreath.
Protect your collection by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Indian Silver coins to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.