- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in pure Copper.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Graded as being in AG Details condition.
- Relatively low mintage of only 139,690 pieces.
- Designed by Joseph Wright.
- Obverse: Depicts a classic head representation of Liberty.
- Reverse: Features the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" around the perimeter with a wreath encompassing the words "HALF CENT" inside the legend.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1795 Half Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.