|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Gold Tremissis, around 1.46 grams, 16 mm., Constantinople mint AD.
- Graded and as being in Mint State condition by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5.
- NGC has notated that this coin has been clipped.
- Obverse: Heraclius facing right.
- Reverse: Cross potent.
- Sear 786.
Protect and display your Byzantine Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Gold Tremissis to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.