- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- This note is a well preserved example in Crisp Uncirculated-66 EPQ condition graded by PMG.
- Allison/Spinner signatures—Friedberg #1266.
- Face: Bears a portrait of William Meredith, Secretary of the Treasury (1849-1850) at left.
- Back: Green printing of the obligation at right with an intricate border with the numeral “10” and Roman “X” at the corners.
- Features a Red Treasury seal.
Add this 5th Issue Fractional Currency of 10 Cents to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.