- Product Details
This coin commemorates the 50th anniversary of Newfoundland Unity with Canada. The coin features the Puffin, the official bird of Newfoundland.
- Contains 0.25 oz of Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Depicted the Newfoundland Territory and a Puffin bird.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Proof Gold $100 Newfoundland Unity coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.