|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 234 coins.
- Comes in a box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II next to a question mark. The question mark is full of unknown symbols. Included is the name of the issuing country, face value and the name of the series.
- Reverse: Features in ultra high relief Tutankhamun's mask. Surrounding the mask are various hieroglphys from the walls of the tomb. Included are sculptures which are paintings of the walls turned into 3D.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is struck in refined Smartminting® relief. It is an incredibly detailed antique finish coin. Add this 3 oz antique Silver Tutankhamun's Tomb coin to your cart today!
The tomb was discovered in 1922 by Howard Carter in Egypt. Also known as King Tut, Tutankhamun was the last pharaoh in his family to rule during the 18th Dynasty.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.