You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 1,500 coins worldwide.
- Encapsulated in a PCGS holder, certifying the 70 grade of the coin. Also included is an exclusive Black Flag label.
- First Strike designation guarantees the coins were received by PCGS within 30 days of release.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the 2022 year of issue and the coin’s weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Captain Moody's ship, The Rising Sun, with a burning ship in the background – with the design of a skull visible in the smoke. The design also has the words "THE RISING SUN," "BLACK FLAG: WILLIAM MOODY," the weight, fineness and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
Protect your 2022 1 oz Silver Black Flag: The Rising Sun coin, along with any other collections and investments, by adding a home safe or lockbox to your order.
This first-ever antiqued release of the Black Flag series would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this 2022 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Black Flag: The Rising Sun MS-70 PCGS First Strike coin to your cart today!
2022 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Black Flag: The Rising Sun
The 2022 release in the widely collected Black Flag series from The Perth Mint depicts William Moody’s infamous ship, The Rising Sun. Moody was a pirate notorious for his public raiding and burning of numerous ships throughout the Caribbean from 1718 to 1719. Soon after his reign of terror became feared across the seas, Captain Moody’s crew rebelled against him due to his treatment of the sailors on his ship. The crew made Moody and his few remaining supporters get into a small boat and set sail without them – leaving them stranded forever. Captain Moody was never seen again and presumed lost at sea.
The Perth Mint Black Flag Series
Through the 17th and 18th centuries, pirates prowled the seven seas with their ships revealing their uniquely frightening black flags – declaring themselves victorious in battle. Each release in this iconic series, struck by The Perth Mint, highlights an infamous pirate along with the insignia they associated themselves with to remember some of the most formidable figures in history. The previous releases in this series have included Blackbeard and his ship Queen Anne’s Revenge, Black Bart and his ship the Royal Fortune, and Ching Shih with her ship known as the Red Flag Fleet. Learn more about William Moody and shop the Black Flag Coin Series today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.