2006 China 1 oz Gold Panda BU (Not Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsChinese Gold Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs each year. This new 1 oz Chinese Panda Gold bullion coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic coin flip (not in the original plastic).
- Mintage of 115,600 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features two happy pandas sharing a meal of bamboo together.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this beautiful 2006 1 oz Gold Panda to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.