- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coin is sealed in tamper-evident packaging along with a holiday-themed insert. The white card insert features spooky black bats.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” “1 OZ. FINE SILVER” and “ONE DOLLAR.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Present your coin with an attractive display box added to your order.
These Halloween, also known as All Halloween, All Hallows' Eve, or All Saints' Eve APMEXclusive® Silver Eagles make the perfect gift for any collector. Pick up one of these Silver Eagles in a tamper-evident packaging while supplies last. Add this 2022 1 oz Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. APMEX is one of very few companies authorized to purchase all four Precious Metals from the U.S. Mint, and the only retailer among this exclusive group, allowing us to offer American Eagle products directly to our customers.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.