1998-W 1/4 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle PR-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The combination of 14,843 1/4 oz Proof Platinum Eagles in total mintage and the Proof-70 level of certification adds greatly to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of 14,843 coins.
- Obverse: Features the strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts a bald eagle flying over New England and a rocky beach town with a light house with a full moon in the sky. The weight, purity, face value and West Point Mint's "W" mintmark are also shown.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9995 fine Platinum and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Platinum American Eagle is the most popular Platinum coin in the United States. Add this 1998-W 1/4 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.