Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was one of the last large size notes printed.
- Sealed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- Series 1923 in nice Almost Uncirculated-55 EPQ condition, graded by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Last printed in the late 1920s and features the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #237.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
Add this elusive $1 Silver certificate to your cart today!
Although this series was printed in large numbers, nice examples such as this are getting difficult to obtain.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.