- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- 1/4 oz .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 500 pieces.
- Presented in a beautiful themed display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value, year of issue and metal content.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of Aquaman standing confidently with his emblem to his left.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Fans of DC Comics and Aquaman will want to add this striking piece to their collection! Order it today!
New Zealand Mint
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of Pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.