|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 500 pieces.
- Each coin contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Included is the country of issue, year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of both the Greek and the Roman gods Hermes and Mercury. The design includes a green resin filling.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A timeless antique finish with precise images of the divine inhabitants of the Olympus makes this coin a jewel of any numismatic collection. Add this Silver Hermes and Mercury coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year, this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes include animals, lucky coins and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issue.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.