- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .016 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Comes in the original capsule.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The inscriptions include the date of her birth and the date of her death.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is a great coin to add to your collection. Add this Gold coin to your cart today!
CIT Gold Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.