- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- $5 Red Seals issued beginning in 1953.
- Sealed in archival quality currency holder by PCGS Currency.
- Graded Choice Uncirculated-63 PPQ condition by PCGS Currency.
- Face: A portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: An engraving of the Lincoln Memorial.
- Friedberg #1532.
Protect your small size currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
United States Notes were adopted for circulation during the Civil War in 1862 in denominations from $1 through $1,000. The $5 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960s when the denomination was discontinued. Although they are still legal tender, their red seals and serial numbers and competitive prices make them great collector’s items.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.