Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
First ever German Gold Euro coin commemorating the transition to the European Monetary Union!
- First German Euro commemorative coin.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a protective flip with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Euro currency sign in the center. Collage of Euro bank note elements around.
- Reverse: Depicts the actual reverse of the German 1 € and 2 € circulation coins surrounded by the denomination and "Federal Republic of Germany".
Add this 1/2 oz Gold 100 Euro Introduction of the Euro coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 2, 2017
Super shiny, new, UC 1/2 oz (~14g) gold coin that is now 15 years old! A piece of history indeed (especially with the current Eurozone questions). - Comes with certificate, plastic coin capsule, and a very nice display box. One of my favourite coins! As always, easy to purchase and fast & secure shipping with Apmex! Thank you!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.