2002 Germany 1/2 oz Gold 100 Euro Introduction of the Euro BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFirst ever German Gold Euro coin commemorating the transition to the European Monetary Union!
- First German Euro commemorative coin.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a protective flip with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Euro currency sign in the center. Collage of Euro bank note elements around.
- Reverse: Depicts the actual reverse of the German 1 € and 2 € circulation coins surrounded by the denomination and "Federal Republic of Germany".
Add this 1/2 oz Gold 100 Euro Introduction of the Euro coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 2, 2017
Super shiny, new, UC 1/2 oz (~14g) gold coin that is now 15 years old! A piece of history indeed (especially with the current Eurozone questions). - Comes with certificate, plastic coin capsule, and a very nice display box. One of my favourite coins! As always, easy to purchase and fast & secure shipping with Apmex! Thank you!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.