2004 Germany 1/2 oz Gold 100 Euro Bamberg BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Germany issued this half-ounce Gold coin to commemorate the city of Bamberg in central Germany. Bamberg’s historic city center is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed in a capsule with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: City view of Bamberg along with the phrases “Stadt Bamberg” and “UNESCO Weltkulturerbe” which translate to “City of Bamberg” and “UNESCO World Heritage Site."
- Reverse: Depicts the stylized eagle along with "Bundesrepublik Deutschland" which is German for Federal Republic of Germany, as well as the date and denomination.
Add this 1/2 oz Gold 100 Euro Introduction of the Euro coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:tim winston
Date:Oct 21, 2016
Beautiful coin! Found on site by mistake and will get some of the other german gold coin! Great designs! Very happy with my new cion. Thanks apmex!!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.