Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- 1967 Great Britain Gold Sovereign Elizabeth II. Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin had a mintage of 4,203,000 coins.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- These sovereigns certified by PCGS bear the exclusive Elizabeth II reign label.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon.
- Minted at The Royal Mint.
Showcase your certified Great Britain Gold sovereign by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Great Britain Gold sovereign graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.