- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 300 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a wooden case designed as an ancient book with a certificate of authenticity from the Republic of Palau.
- Obverse: Depicts the Palau coat of arms and includes inscriptions for the country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: The 1/2 oz coins features in color images representing the last four things: death, judgment, Heaven and Hell. The 3 oz coin in the center, which is concave, depicts the Seven Deadly Sins: wrath, envy, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust and pride. In the center of the coin is the eye of God, a pupil in which Jesus can be seen emerging from his tomb.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Palau government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin was struck using Smartminting© technology, which gives it the high relief. Add this 2022 Palau Silver Seven Deadly Sins set to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.