- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 kilogram of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 500 pieces worldwide.
- Light antiquing helps to hide spots or scratches that may come while stacking.
- Each medal will come in a protective capsule.
- Minted in South Korea.
- Obverse: Front side of the highly detailed shield of King Henry II of France.
- Reverse: Back side of the shield of King Henry II designed to fit perfectly onto the next Silver shield below.
Protect your Silver King Henry II Shield Stackable from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Grow your silver Silver holdings and own a very detailed and faithful depiction of King Henry II's shield! Add one of these Korean 1 kilogram Silver King Henry II stackable sheilds to your cart today!
Shield of King Henry II of France
King Henry II ruled France from 1547-1549. This shield was worn by King Henry II as a decorative adornment during a parade in celebration of victory. The depiction on the shield is though to have been the victory of Hannibal over the Romans as an allusion to France's own struggles against the Holy Roman Empire during the period.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.