1847 Liberty Seated Dollar XF-40 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Liberty Seated Dollar is graded XF-40 by PCGS. In 1847, only 140,750 Liberty Seated Dollars were struck, making it a tough coin to locate. The Liberty Seated Dollar was minted from 1840 to 1873.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the XF-40 condition.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Display your Silver Dollar in style by adding one of these display boxes to your order.
The Seated Silver Dollar was minted before, during and after the Civil War, making it a desirable coin to collect. Add to your collection by including this 1847 Liberty Seated Dollar in your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.