|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver 8 Reales minted in Mexico City. 23.42 grams.
- Struck during the reign of King Philip V of Spain.
- Recovered from the 1715 Spanish Treasure Fleet.
- Encapsulated and graded VG-Details by NGC.
- Coins in this listing will show the effect of sea salvage.
- Obverse: Shield in center.
- Reverse: Cross with lions and castles.
- This a wonderful chance to own a part of the historical Spanish treasure ships hoards.
Protect and display your Silver 8 Reales in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own one of the most recognized coins in history. Add this Mexican 8 Reales coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.