Only $1,195.00 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Silver Victoriatus issued by the Roman Republic after the defeat of Hannibal's Greek allies is one of the more interesting coins from the Punic Wars.
- AR Denarius. Interesting treasure coin of the Roman Republic.
- VB issue. Uncertain mint.
- NGC has certified this coin is in Mint State condition.
- NGC has awarded this coin a star designation for excellent eye appeal.
- Obverse: Displays the Roman god Jupiter facing left. Large head.
- Reverse: Displays Victory erecting a trophy in celebration of the defeat of the Greeks. VB in lower field.
- Crawford-95/1a. Sydenham 113.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
This is a great chance to own a coin that was made of Silver looted from the Greeks loyal to Hannibal. It is an amazing treasure coin to add to any ancient collection.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection or investment. Add this Silver Victoriatus coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.