|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- 1745-LIMA Great Britain Silver Halfcrown George II. .9250 Silver.
- Population of 32 coins at this grade level with 54 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s VF-25 condition.
- Obverse features the head of King George II of Great Britain.
- Reverse features the four coat of arms for Great Britain.
Showcase your certified Great Britain Silver Halfcrown George II by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Great Britain Silver Halfcrown George II graded VF-25 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Very Fine - 25|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.