- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Each honored tribe is paired with an original Native American weapon that they may have used in battles amongst one another and immigrants over many centuries. The obverses are hand sculpted so that the collector can enjoy a high level of detail in these diverse armaments.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic capsule inside a black display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a hand sculpted image of a Native American war shield.
- Reverse: Features a striking image of a Blackfoot tribe member dressed in traditional war dress with his weapon, Maul.
- All of the coins in the series are authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Jamul. This detail can be seen on the rim of the coin.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this unique piece of Native American culture to your cart today!
Native American Mint Silver Coins
Native American tribes have an important history in the United States, and the U.S. government keeps a strong relationship to protect them as sovereign nations. To celebrate this important role, the Native American Mint produces collectible coins that are legally authorized by various Native American Nations across the country and provide strong imagery perfect for any collector. Silver coins are an excellent way to own high quality Silver while also getting beautiful pieces that last a lifetime. The Native American Mint creates unique designs featuring iconic Native American imagery that any collector will be proud to own.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.