1984 China 1/10 oz Gold Panda MS-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Chinese Gold Panda features yearly changing designs, providing collectible appeal on top of the .999 fine Gold content. This example has been graded an MS-69 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 86,404 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1984.
- Reverse: Features a panda seated and playing with a bamboo branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this certified 1984 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.