- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Its reverse features a wildlife portrait that rises up from the coin’s mirror-like surface to reach a height of over 6 mm – over four times higher than an Ultra High Relief (UHR) coin of the same diameter! Rendered here in three-dimensional form, the Timberwolf's imposing features instantly command attention – especially against a high-shine finish that illuminates the depth of detail for maximum visual impact.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Limited mintage of 275 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse features a face value of “250 DOLLARS” and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: On your coin’s reverse, RCM engraver Eric Boyer has created a powerful three-quarter portrait of the timber wolf, with strength emanating from its raised likeness. Gazing intently towards the right, the timber wolf’s features—its eyes, ears and snout—are prominently featured and artfully accentuated by Extraordinarily High Relief (EHR) engraving, while the field’s high-shine finish directs light back onto the wolf’s form.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Mintage is limited to just 275 coins worldwide. Add this 1 oz Gold Timberwolf coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.