- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Roman Empire Silver Denarius. 3.34 grams.
- Issued during the reign of Commodus (177-192 AD).
- Struck circa 184 AD at a mint in Rome.
- Coins in this listing will be in Extra Fine condition.
- Obverse: Laureate head of Commodus right.
- Reverse: Pax standing holding branch an cornucopia.
- BM-125, RSC-451a.
Protect your ancient coin by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Denarius of Emperor Commodus to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.