Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains the turquoise. The design features the state flower (yukka), state bird (road runner), the balloon festival, Taos Pueblo and the state flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Collect them all! Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States New Mexico Turquoise coin to your cart today!
Treasures of the U.S. Series
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 1,000, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before. Check out these and more from the Native American Mint.
Turquoise is an opaque, blue-to-green mineral that is a hydrated phosphate of Copper and Aluminium. It is rare and valuable in finer grades and has been prized as a gemstone and ornamental stone for thousands of years owing to its unique hue. New Mexico is thought to be the location of the oldest mines; prior to the 1920s, the state was the country's largest producer. Today, the mines are more or less exhausted, however, turquoise remains New Mexico’s official state gemstone.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.