Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains the Garnet. The design features the state flower (rose), state bird (Eastern Bluebird), the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Niagara Falls, and the state flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Collect them all! Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States New York Garnet coin to your cart today!
Treasures of the U.S. Series
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 500, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before. Check out these and more from the Native American Mint.
Garnet was adopted as the state gem of New York in 1969. Garnets are a group of silicate minerals that have been used since the Bronze Age as gemstones and abrasives. Red garnets were the most commonly used gemstones in the Late Antique Roman world, and the Migration Period art of the "barbarian" peoples who took over the territory of the Western Roman Empire. The dark red garnet is an eye-appealing gem as well as a prized industrial abrasive. Barton Mines in the Adirondack Mountains is the world's largest garnet mine.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.