- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Comes packaged in a themed carrier and protected by an acrylic capsule.
- Coin measures 55 mm in diameter.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an engraved image of the Rohirrim fortress of Helm's Deep as seen in the Lord of the Rings films.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 2022 1 oz Silver $2 Lord of the Rings Helm's Deep coin to your cart today.
Lord of the Rings
Peter Jackson's work of adapting J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings books to film began in 1997 and came to life when "The Fellowship of the Ring" was released in 2001. The first film of the trilogy introduced the cast and the threat that Middle-earth faced from the land of Mordor and the Dark Lord Sauron. This film was a huge success, bringing in over $897 million at the box office.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.