- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Set contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in individual capsules in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- These coins have been colorized to depict a day scene on one side and a night scene on the other.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of these coins along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a profile of an elephant's face with the trunk reaching up to a tree branch.. The special tiger privy mark is near the adult elephant's head.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
With a low mintage of just 500 sets worldwide in a unique colorized design, this is sure to be a hit with collectors around the world. Add this beautifully colorized 2-Coin Silver Elephant Day/Night set to your cart today!
The first year for the country of Somalia to issue this coin was 2004. Prior to the year 2004, Zambia was the issue of country. The elephant coin is part of the African Wildlife series and has gained popularity every year with investors and collectors alike. The design of the reverse changes every year on this bullion coin. The design always includes the elephant but is depicted in a variety of scenes and also can include multiple elephants in the design. The design changes make year of issue unique. The obverse, since 2004, depicts the coat of arms for Somalia.
Bavarian State Mint
The Bavarian State mint is the oldest company in Munich, over 850 years old. The mint has a reputation for minting quality circulation coins and collector coins. The mint continues to rely on new methods and technologies, both in production and in the implementation of quality controls to be one of the finest mints.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.