Only $699.00 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Byzantine Electrum coin was struck during the reign of Manuel I Comnenus (1143-1180 AD), and over saw the last push of the Byzantine Empire to restore its economic and military power.
- Byzantine Empire Electrum Aspron Trachy Nomisma. 1143-1180 AD. 3.91 grams.
- Struck at the Constantinople Mint during the reign of Manuel I Comnenus 1143-1180 AD.
- This coin is in About Uncirculated condition and his been issued with an NGC photograde certfication.
- Strike:5/5, Surface:3/5.
- Obverse: Christ Pantokrator enthroned facing.
- Reverse: Manuel and Birgin standing facing, holding patriarchal cross set on a globe between them.
- DOC-3a, SB-1958.
Protect your holders by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Byzantine Empire Electrum Aspron Trachy to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.