Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in Star Wars branded coin case and box, perfect for displaying or gifting.
- The bar shape makes this piece look even more like the prop from the movie!
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of Han Solo, frozen in carbonite in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Star Wars coins are a great gift for a young numismatist or Star Wars fan of any age. Add this 10 oz Star Wars Han Solo in Carbonite bar coin to your cart today! And may the force be with you!
Explore the Galaxy Far, Far Away
In 1977, pop culture changed forever with the introduction of George Lucas' famed series, Star Wars. The worldwide phenomenon expanded to many films, comic books, television series, video games and theme park attractions. Star Wars is currently (as of 2021) the fifth-highest-grossing media franchise of all time. Star Wars has made its way into all mediums of pop culture with a memorable storyline and beloved characters like R2-D2, Darth Vader, Yoda and many more. The force is strong with these Star Wars chibi coins at APMEX.
New Zealand Mint
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, they use the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produce collector and bullion coins for a number of Pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.