Only $1,975.00 per set
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Royal Mint released a historic 3-coin memorial set honoring Her Late Majesty. This includes a 2022 1/4 gold Commemorative coin with the premier effigy of Charles III, a 2022 Sovereign with the limited Platinum Jubilee reverse, and a 1926 Sovereign.
Contains three coins: a 2022 1/4 oz Gold £25 Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth Proof coin, a 1926 Great Britain Sovereign and a 2022 Great Britain Sovereign.
- Limited edition presentation of just 1926 sets, a nod to the year of Her Majesty's birth.
- Set comes in official Royal Mint packaging including a presentation case, certificate of authenticity and a printed booklet exploring Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II's historic life and legacy.
- Obverses: Features the official coinage portrait of His Majesty King Charles III by Martin Jennings, King George V's portrait, and the fifth and final effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverses: Showcases portraits of Her Late Majesty later in her reign with the dates of 1926-2022 curve along the coin's rim to signify her year of birth and death. The second coin shows a classic image of St. George slaying the dragon, along with the year 1926, which was chosen to signify the year of birth of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Finally, the 2022 Sovereign features a design by Timothy Noad showing his interpretation of the the Royal Arms issued to commemorate Her Late Majesty's historic Platinum Jubilee in June of 2022.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This historic set celebrates the remarkable legacy of Queen Elizabeth II and features the first effigy release of King Charles III, featured on the £25 1/4 oz gold proof coin. Add this special commemorative gold 3-coin set to your cart today!
Celebrating the Life & Legacy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Her Majesty inherited the throne at just 25 years old and reigned for the next 70 years. As the longest reigning monarch, Queen Elizabeth's status as head of state remained a constant source of strength through times of uncertainty. She led through post-war hardships, the transition from Empire to Commonwealth, the end of the Cold War, and the United Kingdom's admission to and out of the European Union. She reformed the monarchy, making strides to engage the public with walk abouts, royal visits and attendance at public events. Perhaps it was this level of engagement and strength of character that Her Majesty is most remembered for. While celebrating her Platinum Jubilee in June 2022, Her Majesty said, "I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed that some attitudes of leadership are universal and are about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, talents, their insights, their enthusiasm, and their inspiration to work together." Queen Elizabeth II did much to inspire unity in her 70-year reign. She was beloved and her loss is felt worldwide.
The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint is the official mint of the United Kingdom, and has a rich history spanning over 1,100 years. The mint offers unique and innovative products to celebrate traditions and moments, and offers a wide variety of collectible and investment coins. They are well known for their flagship Britannia products, and also produce coinage for the United Kingdom.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.