- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- Smartminting© technology used.
- Comes in a themed framed box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- The piece of meteorite is in the top of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley surrounded by the issuing nation, the denomination, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts the cracks cuased by the large fireball over the Nigerian state of Oyo. The meteoroid, named after the village of Aba Panu, created a crater in the soil of Africa..
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Make sure the newest addition to your collection has the finest detail when you add a magnifier to your order.
This is a unique and extraordinary coin. Add this 1 oz Silver Aba Panu Meteorite coin to your cart today!
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.