Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's VF-35 condition.
- CAC approved.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty sitting encircled with 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a Heraldic Eagle with wings unfolded.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint carry an "S" mint mark on the reverse below the eagle.
- In the five-year run that Trade Dollars were minted, less than 36 million pieces were struck.
Display your collection in style by adding this presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1877-S Trade Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.