- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Population of only 35 coins at this highest grade level.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded a perfect Proof-70 by NGC, and housed in a certified holder.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Proof Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2019 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad graded PF-70 by NGC coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.