- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin is encapsulated in a PCGS holder, certifying the Proof-70 grade of the coin.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for ‘tiger’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/10 oz Year of the Tiger Gold coin by adding a display box to your order today!
Add this PCGS certified 2010 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger Proof-70 coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.