|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1807 Draped Bust Quarter has very nice detail but has been hit with a blunt object several times.
- Contains .1934 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Robert Scot.
- AU Details damaged.
- Obverse: Features the bust of Lady Liberty with her hair loosely tied back with a ribbon.
- Reverse: Depicts a rendering of the Great Seal of the United States, an eagle with a shield at its chest with wings outstretched and a cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Draped Bust Quarter in style by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this Draped Bust Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.