- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Composed of a mixture of copper, zinc, manganese and nickel.
- Housed in US Mint Folder with a signature and CoA.
- Obverse: Features the portrait of John Quincy Adams.
- Reverse: Features the towering image of the Statue of Liberty with torch raised high. "United States of America" line the rim, with the $1 denomination in the field.
- This proof coin was minted in San Francisco, and features the mint mark along the rim.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.