- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 2022 coins worldwide.
- Individual coins come in a presentation case.
- Exclusive neoclassical design by Chiara Principe.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, date and face value.
- Reverse: Features two female figures to represent loyalty and friendship on the left and peace and freedom on the right. A heraldic lion rests between the two figures representing strength and courage.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding a pack of cotton gloves to your order.
Add this stunning 2022 St. Helena 1 oz Silver Platinum Jubilee Proof coin to your cart today!
In 2012 Queen Elizabeth II became the second UK monarch to celebrate a Diamond Jubilee, following in the footsteps of her great-great grandmother. In 2015 she surpassed her great-great grandmother's record as the UK's longest reigning monarch and now, in 2022, she becomes the first UK monarch to celebrate a historic Platinum Jubilee.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.