- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
There is a limited edition presentation of only 500 in this 1.1789 oz Proof Gold size, showcasing this beautiful design of The Three Graces.
- Limited presentation of 500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1.1789 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features the crowned mature effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Joel Iskowitz. The queen faces right and wears the Royal Diamond Diadem crown worn for her coronation, pearl earrings and a necklace. Also shown is the denomination of 5 pounds.
- Reverse: Features a modern interpretation of the Three Graces design by William Wyon.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this stunning 2020 Alderney 5 Pound Gold The Three Graces Proof coin to your cart today!
The Three Graces coins are a celebration of a stunning design, so it's only fitting that it is the next release of the Great Engravers collection. As one of William Wyon's earlier designs, there were only about 50 coins originally struck. The design symbolizes unity between nations after the Act of Union of 1801 between Great Britain and Ireland.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.