- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Housed in archival quality currency sleeve.
- Series of 1907 $5 United States Note (a.k.a. Legal Tender Note) in Cull condition.
- Friedberg #TBD.
- Face: Andrew Jackson’s portrait on the left with a Pioneer Family engraving at the center.
- Back: The denomination is placed in the corners with an engraved center that says "United States of America". The obligation and warning against counterfeiting are to the right.
- This denomination features a red Treasury seal and red serial numbers.
- Notes may have ink, stains, chunks missing, pin holes, etc.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add a classic 1907 $5 Legal Tender Woodchopper note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.