- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 669,384.
- Contains .1808oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s condition.
- Graded Proof-67* (Star) by NGC.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of George Washington, designed by John Flanagan.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle perched with its wings spread. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America, and "Quarter Dollar."
- Coins struck at the Philadelphia Mint have no mint mark.
Showcase your certified Washington Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Washington Quarter graded PF-67* (Star) by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.