- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination was one of four, along with the $1.00, $5.00, and $10, to be used for this purpose during the war.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder by PCGS Currency.
- Note is graded Very Fine 30 PPQ from PCGS Currency.
- Signatures: Julian/Morganthau—Friedberg #2305.
- Face: Features a brown seal and serial numbers along with the familiar portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: A large "Hawaii" over-stamp in block letters across the middle.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Series 1934-A $20 Federal Reserve Notes with the "Hawaii" overprint are very popular with collectors. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Due to the very real possibility of a Japanese invasion of Hawaii and the west coast following Pearl Harbor, the Treasury Department issued these special notes. In the event of the currency falling into enemy hands, these could be rendered worthless by the government.
These are popular with collectors and solid, no problem specimens like this one are getting harder to find.
Although many of these notes were printed during the war, they are seldom seen today. These historic notes would make great gift ideas for any currency collector!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.