- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 1,149,291.
- Contains .1808oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s condition.
- Graded Proof-67* (Star) by NGC.
- Population of 51 coins at this grade level with 5,180 graded higher.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of George Washington facing left. "LIBERTY" is above Washington’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" to his left. The date is below Washington’s bust.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is the legend and "E Pluribus Unum". The denomination is below
Showcase your certified Washington Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Washington Quarter graded PF-67 Star by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.